G.CLIPS biotech, a Toulouse based start-up, has developed a new starting point for membrane proteins as target in drug and antibody discovery.
We created the first quick decision tool for membrane proteins environment and conformation stabilization. We offer a unique technology based on proprietary G.CLIPS mixes in ready to use kits or customized service to unravels the precise condition(s) for pathology-like format targets to be used in screening efforts, immunizations and in vitro testing.
Pharma & biotech can now focus on optimized hits : from 80% failure to 80% success, within 1 month!
G.CLIPS expertise was built over both World Class research (Stanford university with Nobel prize laureate Pr. Brian Kobilka, university of Brussels Pr. Cédric Govaerts ) and experience in drug and antibody discovery industry.
We are now seeking for a business development associate to actively participate to the future development of our company.
- You will play a major role in the development and benefit from the success of the company.
- The position offers an opportunity to work within a small highly ambitious team, with great autonomy and entrepreneurial, science-loving colleagues.
- Full-time or part-time to be discussed, with possibility to work remotely.
- The market :
– Few regulatory limitations.
– 50% of the pharma market face failure in membrane protein early discovery.
Your role :
- You will be responsible for developing and fostering relationships with key decision-makers at biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies
- As business developer associate you will :
– Work in tandem with the founder
– Establish sales process
– Influence product roadmap
– Develop annual sales and business plan for specific market segments and assigned accounts.
– Hire and pilot sales et marketing team
– Review kpis
– Anticipate and identify client challenges,
– Analyze added value opportunities
– Nurture and develop sales pipelines
– Develop partnership
Must have :
- Master’s or PhD degree in science and/or business
- A successful experience in business development in the life-science field, preferably related to drug and antibody discovery.
- A strong background and network in life science, pharmaceuticals industry and Innovation.
- At ease in small structures.
- Master complex customer negotiations processes in an international environment.
Your profile :
- Entrepreneurial and market driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Willing to travel abroad to visit (potential) partners (mainly UE/US)
- Project management skills
- Soft skills :
– Listening, negotiation and persuasion
– Problem solving, tolerance of change and uncertainty
– Honesty, humorous and enthusiasm